Turn the following sentences into those that contain your own interpretation, an explanation of its significance or deeper meaning. Remember to emphasize what you mean instead of simply repeating the author. Consider using words like “because” and “since” to show cause or consequence (and therefore make your writing more analytic).
- When Esma is nervous, her gums get itchy.
- Esma and Roza have a hard time communicating which creates some difficulty for them both.
- Feeling rejected and confused, Esma runs away from the party.
- Esma is jealous when she witnesses Roza talking to a beautiful, tall, blonde woman.
- Esma takes a moment while climbing the stairs with her new friends to ask Roza about Lukas and Axel.