- The writing follows the cause/effect outline (pg 241).
- The writer choose one — cause OR effect.
- The writer chose one of the orders we talked about in class (pg 240) and it fits this topic.
- The writing is detailed and specific; the writer actually tells stories about each of the listed causes/effects.
- The logic is sound. The writer doesn’t have any post hoc fallacies.
- Check capitalization errors (422).
- Check pronouns — I/me, he/him, she/her (423).
- Check for fragments, comma splices, and run-ons (424, 425, 426).
- Check spelling of these words (428):
- a lot
- nowadays instead of now a days